CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

AGH! I've been tagged!...

I'm it...
My momma tagged me. The rules are below, for those that I tag. Today's tag is 7 random or weird facts about me.

1. My favorite sweet snack is jello pudding, chocolate jello pudding.

2. I like to sing above a radio and when I do I like to have something in my hand that I can use as a microhone! Silly I know!

3. My favorite team sport to play is volleyball. (and now I am captain of my team! Yay!)

4. I am a gentile giant. I will not hurt or harm you unless you have pushed my buttons and I have told you to stop and you have not done that yet I can and will knock the snot out of you!

5. I love almost all sports! My favs in this order are Baseball, Football, Basketball and Hockey!

6. When I do not read my Bible I like to quote as many Scriptures as I know and preach to myself! Because the Bible says "Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the WORD of GOD!"

7. I have a scar on my right hand because I burnt it on a bbq pit when I was 3. How I burnt it is a story that I will have to share at another time.

I tag the following people...
Umm whoever wants to do this!

0 comments: