CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

3 and 6...An Astros post...I am going to vent...

3 and 6, what a wonderful record...If the Astros were the RAYS! I know it is ONLY the 2nd week of baseball but I mean come on 3and 6? The worst part is this is the team that Uncle Drayton and Uncle Ed wanted!

3 and 6 What a joke! I mean I know that this team has a better record so far than that of the 2007 Astros who went 1 and 6 in their first 2 weeks. But I still am not so thrilled about this team and really do not like the Astros right now.

Do you want to know why? (Guess what you get to read it anyway!) Because this is the same thing Uncle Drayton did in the past. He goes from one extreme to the next when the Astros do not get to the playoffs and win the World Series.


If because I am fed up and hurt because so many of the players I loved were traded from so many years gone by along with last year makes me a fair weathered fan than so be it. That is what I am.

But to those of you who read this and say "Yes you are a fair weathered fan!" Just remember I have friends who are Astros and they understand why I am upset and do not want to support Uncle Drayton and Uncle Ed.

There I am done. I will get off my soap box now!

0 comments: