CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

That is 2 in a row!...

In honor of the Astros winning 2 in a row I have decided to quote 1 of my all time favorite movies Major League II...

Lou Brown (the Indians manager has entered the Clubhouse)
"Alright guys lets listen up! You Guy won one yesterday! You win one today that is 2 in a row! You win one tomorrow that is called a winning streak it has happened before! So I want to see some hustle! I got a feeling things are going to turn around for us..."

That is all! Go Astros!!! Also Go Red Sox!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Astros? Are you really back rooting for them? I knew i'd win you back! :) hey I haven't forgotten about the pic - just haven't had time to do it. And I can't believe i forgot to tell you that same day as Craig was warming up to catch - who do you think was warming up to pitch?? Yes i got pics of him too - I'll send those along also