CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Another baseball post...

I am writing this baseball post for several reasons and I will explain all of them as I write.

1) Why did you change your blog from the Astros to the Red Sox? Explanation:

The reason I have changed my blog is because 1. I am extremely disgusted with the Owner General Manager etc. 2. The Astros have gotten rid of almost all of the players I either A. Grew up watching and cheering for. B. the players I love retired and C. They traded players I really liked allot.

This all leads to the next question. 2) Why are you disgusted with everyone? Explanation:

The reason for all of that is because I am NOT just a baseball fan. I am a die-hard baseball player/baseball fan.

That leads to the final question. 3) What do you mean by you are NOT just a baseball fan. You ARE a
die-hard baseball player/baseball fan? Explanation:

This reason might be much longer than the rest. So here it goes... There is a major difference between the two. The differences are simple and yet complex. Baseball is a game of thought, fun respect, and/or passion. Yes, I know the subject was not baseball itself. But baseball itself leads into the answer. A baseball fan loves the game and respects it. Sometimes that fan thinks that they are a "one team" fan but they really are not. Because they love the "GAME" itself. So therefore they are not a "one team" fan.

A baseball player/baseball fan loves the game and all that it pertains. Such as the players, the way it is played, the way players respect the game etc. The players themselves have a completely different outlook on the game (even though in a way it is the same) because THEY are the ones who play. Which means they make rules, they break rules and they abide by ALL baseball rules. See the difference is not in how much you "love" the game. No! It is how much of the "GAME" do you "love" and that in itself is the answer.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can understand why you have hard feelings toward Drayton McClane and Ed Wade - it's hard when they trade players etc. However, if you were to change affiliations everytime a team makes changes you would be changing teams all the time. Owners and GMs will always do things we don't like. Craig B had to retire some time - but hey we still have Brad Ausmus! :)And look at the good young players like Hunter Pence.
Oh well I don't think I'm going to change your mind on this - I just hope you enjoy the season

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!