CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Tag you are it... Thanks mom!...

4 jobs I've had...
1. Babysitter
2. Build A Bear Workshop bear builder
3. Receptionist for a Chiropractor
4. ?

4 MOVIES I've watched over and over...
(Only 4? No I am SERIOUS!! Why only 4?)
1. A League Of Their Own
2. Little Big League
3.
Fever Pitch

4. The Blues Brothers

4 PLACES I've lived...
1. Texas
2. Washington
3. Massachusetts (GO RED SOX!!!
4. Arizona


4 TV shows I watch...
1. Numb3rs
2. C.S.I
3. Desperate Housewives (BAD STEPHANIE! BAD BAD BAD STEPHANIE)

4. Deal or No Deal

4 Places I've been...
1. Fenway Park Boston Mass. (I HAD to add that one!)
2. Wrigley Field Chicago Illinois
3. The Baseball Hall Of Fame in Cooperstown N.Y. (I am looking forward to seeing Jeff Bagwell and Craig Biggio get inducted!)

4. The top of Pikes Peak in Colorado (With my momma squeezing the life out of my hand...literally!)

4 People who email me regularly...
1. My momma
2. My cousin J.
3. My cousin's wife T
4. My granddad

4 Favorite things to eat...
1.
Chocolate
2.
Chicken and dumpling's

3. Cheese Enchiladas
4. Fried Chicken (YUM!)

4 Places I'd rather be?
(Here on Earth? I am guessing?)
1. The Astrodome (It is the place I wanted to live when I got older and it is the place I want to get married in!)
2. Fenway Park
3.
Disney World (Fun!)

4. Corpus Christi, Texas (So I can go fishing!)

4 things I look forward to this year...
1. Red Sox Baseball
2. School
3. My Birthday
4. Getting a new job

4 people to TAG...
1. you
2. you
3. you
4. you

0 comments: