CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Another cry for help.

Today I was driving to work when I heard on the radio that Britney Spears' younger sister Jamie-Lynn Spears is pregnant and she is only 16. Now I am not a person who is big on celebrity gossip but I could not help but think about how her older sister is the one who sets an example, and as an older sister myself I could not help but start to think about my younger sister and how I set an example for her. I hope that the example she sees in me is a Godly one. But now that I hear and see things like that I honestly can't help but wonder if this is just another cry for help from the Spears family and Hollywood in general. I hope that one day soon the Lord sends someone in their paths to get them saved.

0 comments: