CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 21, 2007

Going crazy in my own way.

Frustrated! Angry!! Aggravated!!! Crazy!!! All words that describe how I am feeling at the moment. I know that it is not right to "hate" anyone so I guess another word to describe my emotions are Irritated! I really do not want to go into to much detail, so I will just say very little about people I know who have made me feel this way.

I have some relatives that have not been very nice to me, and my whole family. They have treated us like we are the black sheep of the family. Anyway last night and this morning I heard somethings that these relatives told a certain relative, who then told me. Gossip? Maybe (me I am not big on hearing it or even talking about it) Anyway it is not something I am very happy with. So please just pray that the Lord gives me strength and peace in this time where I just need to love them weather these relatives love me or not.

0 comments: