CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Weather Outside...

This morning when I got out of the shower I asked my mom if she could check the weather (now for those of you who do not know me all that well I am not a winter person or a morning person. I know I am just a weird person, but give me a break I'm related to my mom!! Just kidding mommy!!!) anyway she was telling me the forecast and I said "It's going to snow. I can smell it!" and it made me think of the Christmas song "The weather outside is frightful..." hence the name of this post.

Well anyway anyone who ever reads my mom's blog knows about our families "Great Adventures" and when we lived in Seattle, WA (Yummy Starbucks!) we would go to the Mountains to go sledding. Well I should say my mom, dad, bro. and sis. went sledding while I was the one who liked to stay in the van (as it was running) and drink hot chocolate. Well anyway as they would sled and I would enjoy my hot chocolate, I would tell them before we hit the Mountains "I can smell it, it is going to snow!" so I have been able to smell it for a week. I hope for my momma's sake that it does snow, because she loves snow. Please pray and believe with me that it will be a white Christmas...

Most Gracious Heavenly Father,
I come before you Lord and I thank you for this day. I ask that this year my family has a white Christmas for those in the family who love snow. I also ask that you bless us and keep us safe. Let us be shining lights of your word and a blessing to others today and everyday.

It is in Jesus wonderful precious name we pray,
Amen

0 comments: