CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 14, 2007

Happy Birthday B-G-O!!!!!

This post is deticated to my all time favorite Astros player (well next to Jeff Bagwell :D ) Craig Alan Biggio. Chant it with me...





B-G-O!!! B-G-O!!! B-G-O!!! B-G-O!!! B-G-O!!! B-G-O!!! B-G-O!!! B-G-O!!! B-G-O!!! B-G-O!!! B-G-O!!! B-G-O!!! B-G-O!!! B-G-O!!! B-G-O!!! B-G-O!!! B-G-O!!! B-G-O!!! B-G-O!!! B-G-O!!! B-G-O!!! B-G-O!!! B-G-O!!! B-G-O!!! B-G-O!!! B-G-O!!! B-G-O!!! B-G-O!!! B-G-O!!! B-G-O!!! B-G-O!!! B-G-O!!! B-G-O!!! B-G-O!!! B-G-O!!! B-G-O!!! B-G-O!!! B-G-O!!! B-G-O!!! B-G-O!!! B-G-O!!! B-G-O!!! B-G-O!!! B-G-O!!! B-G-O!!! B-G-O!!! B-G-O!!! B-G-O!!! B-G-O!!! B-G-O!!! B-G-O!!! B-G-O!!! B-G-O!!! B-G-O!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Bidge!!! I hope you have a GREAT one # 7!!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm chanting, I'm chanting!!
Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. When your Mom first told me about you I thought you'd be a lot younger! My dd is only 13, but she likes the Astros too. I hope I have as good a relationship with my daughter as you obviously do with your Mom. So what do you think of all this steroid debacle? I'll probably post on it some time soon when I get a chance! So is Bidge 41 now? Good for him. I hope he's spending lots of time with his family.