CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Thank you...

I dedicate this post to the men in woman over seas fighting for our freedom. If anyone reads this who has a family member or friend who is serving right now please tell them "Thank you" for me.

Also to those who are serving "Thank you" from the bottom of my heart you mean the world to me I really appreciate all that you do and continue to do. Thank you for sacrificing your tomorrows for my today's because you know the meaning of freedom, of love, of respect and true friendship ...Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13

Be blessed and have a wonderful New Years day!

(to watch the videos please make sure you pause my play list so you can hear the music)





0 comments: