CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Things I am thankfull for...

1. Jesus- Because without him I am nothing

2. Astros and RedSox baseball- Do I really need to explain?

3. My momma and daddy- Because without them let's just be honest I would not be here.

4. My brother and sister- They are goofy and we fight sometimes but I love them!

5. Texas- I love being a Texas girl and because it was Jeff Bagwell's number :D

6. Tea and Dr. Pepper- Anyone who knows me knows that is self explanatory

7. The month and day of my birth and because it was my all time favorite Astro Craig Biggio's number.

8. Being able to read

9. Chicken and Dumplings

10. Milk

11. Blue bell ice cream

12. Transportation

13. The great outdoors- I love to be outside. I love the smells and the colors. GOD really out did HIMSELF, don't you think?

14. TV, video games and radio- All great examples of entertainment.

15. Christmas- A great day to remember that Jesus really loves us all that much.

16. Resurrection Sunday, it just goes along with 15.

17. Hot chocolate, it just goes with the 2 before it.

18. Science and math- Without them I would not have my sports especially...BASEBALL!!!

19. Camera's- To take pictures of memories.

20. Photo albums, it just goes along with 19.

21. Coloring books- I might be older but I still love to color.

22. Internet- That way I can check up on my 'Stros and BoSox in the offseason.

23. Computers, it just goes along with 22.

24. The Military, any one who is a TRUE American knows that is self explanatory.

25. My papa- For taking me to the circus (he HATES the circus) and for taking me to see my 'Stros on my 16th birthday against your Reds.

26. My Granny A- For adopting me as your own and giving me Granny's words of wisdom ;D .

27. My Uncles and Aunt- Because they care enough about Baseball to talk it with me, and because I love them.

28. Rain- Because without it the earth would not be a pretty place.

29. Chocolate- 'nuf said.

30. All of the people who do the dirty jobs, so I can have plumbing, electricity etc.

31. Food= Yummy- 'nuf said.

32. My teeth just goes along with 31.

33. Fireplaces- So I can be warm and enjoy 17 :D .

34. Nolan Ryan- Without him baseball would not be the same and neither would the Astrodome.

35. Chairs- Because I love to relax and in them I can watch baseball :D .

36. My house- So I can be with my family.

37. Toothbrushes and Toothpaste- Because I like my mouth clean and my breath minty fresh.

38. Nachos it just goes along with 34. Thanks Nolan!

39. My Dome- Because I loved going there watching and cheering on my Astros, and it goes along with 5, 7, 34, and 38.

40. The age my daddy thought he was on his 41st birthday. A fond and funny memory my family loves to laugh about.

41. My sweet lovie (anyone who knows me knows why :D )

42. People- Because I love to hold conversations with them weather it is about baseball or not.

43. My ears- Because without them I would not be able to enjoy music and hear Steven Curtis Chapman sing "the Great Adventure"

44. Roy Oswalt-Without him the Astros would have NEVER seen a World Series and he's a Christian too so that is always an added bonus.

45. The Bible it just goes along with 1.

46. Trees- I love to climb them and be around the smell they have.

47. Dirt- I love to make mud pies with it and because it has a unique feel to it.

48. Watermelon I know it falls into the Category of # 31 but without it's seeds I would not be able to enjoy summer.

49. Swimming pools- Because they keep me cool in Hot Texas summer.

50. Summer- Because that is the season I was born in, that is when baseball is played and that is when I like it because I like it HOT!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Roy O. is a Christian? I have never heard that. I thought I knew who all the Astro Christian are. Well... most of them are gone now! I was very sad to see Mike Lamb go yesterday (nothing to do with the Christian discussion - I don't believe he is). At least he's over there with Adam.
I never told you but several years ago (I think Adam's rookie year), we had a baseball theme for VBS at church and we invited Adam and Lance to come and they DID! It was awesome. I got to hang out with Lance in my pastor's office (not just me of course) for about 30 mins. They were both so great.
Anyway, do you like the latest trade? I'm sorry to see Qualls go but this guy Valverde is a monster! Now what about the starting rotation?