CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Curt Schilling's Blog...

OK as I start this blog I just want to say...Nice work Curt!!!...Now on to the blog post...

As you can see I am die-hard Astros fan but I have a favorite American League team too. That is the Boston RedSox. I love the BoSox as much as my Astros and always have. Anyway today I decided I was going to go read BoSox pitcher Curt Schilling's blog. Because yesterday on ESPN they were talking about how Curt was calling out Roger Clemens for being on the Mitchell report. Now for those of you who do not follow baseball or sports in general (I will give you a little piece of info. on the report) It was a steroid report for the fans to know that steroids are bad...well something like that anyway.

So anyway I decided to go read Curt's blog and his thoughts on steroids and what not. He was talking about other things in baseball and how baseball along with other sports really needs to stop the steroid non-sense. (As best I could tell) He called Roger Clemens out saying he should have to give up the four Cy Young Awards he's won since 1997 if he can't clear his name from allegations that he used steroids to prolong and enhance his career.

Personally I could not agree with Curt more. If you do the crime you should have to pay the time. Now I am not saying Roger did steroids and I am not saying he did not do steroids, truthfully only GOD knows but I agree with Curt 100% . On the bottom are both the links to what Curt had to say about the report and Roger Clemens for those of you who are interested in reading them.



Curt's thoughts on the Mitchell report below.
http://38pitches.com/2007/12/19/one-players-take-on-the-mitchell-report-canseco-clemens-records-looking-back-or-going-forward/

A follow up on Curt's thoughts on the Mitchell report below.
http://38pitches.com/2007/12/20/innocent-until-proven-guilty/

0 comments: