CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 21, 2007

Songs

Have you ever woken up where you just start to sing a song that gets stuck in your head? I woke up this morning and did that! The worst part is it was not a Christian song it was country artist Billy Currington's "Good Directions". I know I am a very bad Christian, all because I listen to country music! OK really I am just kidding. I say that as someone who loves Jesus and the Word of God and as someone who knows that she is not perfect. After all I am only human and I make mistakes (Thanks mom for getting those words stuck in my head and you know what I mean by that!) and I am the one who has to own up to my own mistakes. What I mean by that is that I will be the one on judgement day who has to look God right in the eye and say "Yes Lord I did that." Weather it was a good thing or not I am the one who has to say that. You want to know something? I am OK with that. Honest!

Anyways I woke up singing it just because it is such a silly song and I really like the music to it! So I am setting up the music video so everyone can have a good laugh on my expense.


0 comments: