CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 10, 2007

To my mommy!...

Today is my mom's birthday and I wanted to post a special post only for her. So here it goes...


My mom and I have a very close relationship, we rarely fight, which in so many ways is a great thing. We have shared so many fun memories. Hey mom you remember when I was little and me, you and daddy would go see our 'Stros in the Dome (mine and yours daddy really does not count ;-D jk) and you would be screaming at Hal Leiner? Or going to see Bidge play his final game and we were both crying and daddy was looking at us like we were nuts even though he too shed some tears Remember?Ah fun memories. Now that you are -- you can do what daddy did on his 41st and say you are a year younger than you really are I give you permission. So go right ahead and do it. ROFLOL

I love you very much and hope you have an awesome day filled with great blessings and many surprises! These ones are for you!!!







1 comments:

Bobbi said...

thanks, my pretty doodlebugs! I love you!