CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Frustrated...

OK as many of you know I am a die-hard Astros fan, (Because that was not obvious with my background...Right? Just Kidding) anyways I am writing this post because I am just completely and totally disgusted by the Astros organization. I guess I am frustrated with what General Manager Ed Wade and owner Drayton McLane Jr. have done. They keep sending the good players to bad teams in return for bad players! This has been going on within the Astros organization for as long as I can remember! Truth be told the worst part of it all is the fact that EVERYONE on the upper staff wants to know why the Astros can not win a World Series or why they have only been in one for as long as the Astros have been a team. I cant help but wondering what they are thinking when they make such ridiculous trades (for instance Jason Jennings of the Rockies to the Astros for Taylor Buchholz, Jason Hirsh and Willy Taveras. What in the sam hill were they thinking last year???) I just hope that when they do realize they made ridiculous trades it is not to late to fix it, like this year's season. Oh well that being said I will get off my soap box now I am done.

0 comments: