CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Blah Sick...

Last night my mom younger brother and sister and I decided we would go to the annual town Christmas tree lighting, and I got to go because my boss let me off work early, because he was sick. Anyhow I was wanting to go but I also did not want to go because I was not feeling all that great either. (I just thought that it was my allergies) Well last night as I was getting ready for bed my ear started to burn (they already were itchy) and my throat did too (I already had a mild cough) so this morning after about 2 hrs of sleep last night I woke up and asked my mom what I should do (mind you Dr.C- has 2 little kids J she is 3 and baby W he is 3 months old) she said "take the day off because you do not want to get the baby sick." I kind of knew that I just wanted to double check so I called Dr.C- to let him know I WAS NOT going to go to work today. He seemed relieved because he sounded like he too just wanted to crawl back in to bed! I know it sounds bad but I should be OK by tomorrow...HOPEFULLY!

0 comments: